martes, 17 de julio de 2007


stop making the eyes at me...i'll stop making the eyes at you
what is that surprises me is that i don't really want you to
and your shoulders are frozen..cold as the night
over you're an explosion...you're dinamyte
you're name isn't Rio, but i don't care for Sand
lighting the fuse might result in a bang

i bet that you look good on the dancefloor..
i don't know if you're looking for romance or, i don't know what you're looking for
well i bet that you look good on the dancefloor...
dancing to electropop like a robot from 1984, from 1984



i wish you stop ignoring me because you're sending me to despair

without a sound yeah you're calling me and i don't think it's very fair



well, there ain't no love, no Montagues or Capulets

just banging shoots in dj sets, and dirty dancefloors

AND DREAMS OF NAUGHTINESS

No hay comentarios: